How many reusable straws does it take to change the world? Well, we’re not scientists, but we think this pack is a good start.
Designed with tiny hands and kiddie cups in mind, these shorter 15cm-long straws make sippin’ and slurpin’ a whole lot easier for even the smallest Boos. Better yet, each pack includes a nifty, plastic-free cleaning brush made from natural plant-based fibres so that you can keep your straws in tip-top shape. Yay!
Show 'em some love: To clean your straws, rinse in clean water, give the insides a little tickle with the cleaning brush and some dishwashing liquid, and dry. Oh, and don't leave your straws soaking in washing water; it ruins the bamboo and is just gross. (Ew.)
- Pack of four (4) natural bamboo reusable straws in a cute-as-all-hell gift box
- Handmade in Indonesia from 100% sustainable bamboo
- 8-10mm in diameter, making them perfect for smoothies and all kinds of drinks
- Kiddie cup friendly 15cm length
- Free from BPA and toxins
- Includes a nifty plant-based cleaning brush made from sisal, a super-cool fibre from the leaves of the Agave cactus plant